INFO FOR HOMEOWNERS
WHAT HOMEOWNERS NEED TO KNOW
Flooding Prevention and Resortation
Crawl Space Care: Insulation, Ventilation, Encapsulation, Oh My!
The Pros and Cons of Solar Energy
Solar energy may be a revolutionary and increasingly popular solution among homeowners, but it does come with its own set of advantages and challenges. Here are some of the pros and cons of installing a solar energy system:
- Solar is a renewable and clean source of energy that protects the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions.
- It helps the U.S. eliminate the need for fossil fuels, therefore making us a more independent and self-sustainable country.
- By using renewable energy, you can see a significant reduction in your electric bill, or even eliminate it altogether.
- There are a number of incentives for using solar energy that allow you to earn bill credits or cash for the electricity that your panels create, making it a great long-term return on your investment.
- Recent studies have found that property values actually increase when a home has solar panels installed.
- Installing a solar panel system can be a sizable investment.
- If you already have a pretty cheap electric bill, you may not have much of a financial incentive for transitioning to solar energy.
- If you're planning to move in less than 10 years, you may not see as much of a return on your investment as far as electric bill savings go.
- Depending on the type of roofing or rooftop additions your home has, you may not be able to install solar panels.
Source: Energy Sage
Valley Home and Commercial Inspections, LLC.
Monday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Tuesday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Wednesday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
calls between 2:00p.m. – 4:00p.m. will be monitored and returned during this timeframe.
Sunday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sun 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. will be monitored and returned during this timeframe.
All call received outside of these hours will be returned the next day of business or you may use our online form to request your inspection online.
Valley Home and Commercial Inspection, LLC. services all of Maricopa & the northern portion of Pinal Counties including the following cities: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Avondale, Awhatukee, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Carefree, Moon Valley, Deer Valley, Arrowhead, Cave Creek, Goodyear, Surprise, Sun City, Sun City West, El Mirage, New River, Gold Canyon, Tolleson, San Tan Valley, Laveen, Sun Lakes, Youngtown, and Rio Verde.